- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on C*10703, C*10903 and CC10753 models.)
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Bumper, front Black (Includes Black bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Grille, Black surround
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Door handles, Black
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Included with (5B5) power windows, doors and locks, SEO. Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab models and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- XM Radio, delete
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Seat, rear bench (folds up), full width, folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Standard with Extended Cab models only.)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Windows, fixed, rear access door (Requires Extended Cab Models.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, delete
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Vehicle Inquiry for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Ext Cab
Price Drop Notifications
Why should you buy from Smart Motorz???
This is a family owned business that was established in the year 2013. Our principals are simple, we treat our clients exactly the way we would like to be treated. So we buy every single vehicle as if we are going to own it, and before we sell it, we do a full service so you can call it a CPO ( Certified Pre Owned ).
With Smart Motorz, you can be rest assured about our vehicles quality and dependability. We Don't just try to bring a buyer, instead we build a long lasting relationship.
Also at Smart Motorz we Offer a Complementary oil changes for as long as you own the vehicle.
A Carfax is available on our website; www.smartmotorz.com
The advertised price does not include taxes, licensing, nor $200 negotiable fee.
Smart Motorz works with prime and sub-prime lenders who can approve almost everybody, bad credit OK, No credit No problem. First time Buyer program is also available.
Please fill out an application on our website; www.smartmotorz.com to check for approval.
Visit Smart Motorz online at www.smartmotorz.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 253-236-8984 today to schedule an appointment.